martes, 29 de junio de 2010

To take in case of emergency!





Chocolate Pills Description:

"A scrumptious little pill in case of emergency, no need to take with water, as your mouth will be salivating to take this pick me up.

This pill is a must have gift for all girls who suffer from one or more of the following conditions:

* Attack of the monthly shezillas.
* Irritating Boyfriend Syndrome.
* Brad Pitt will never be my boyfriend awakening.
* I've overdosed on sad girly flicks.
* I've lost my favourite lip gloss.
* That damn woman from work I hate is wearing the same top as me.
* I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'M ANGRY disorder.
* I'm runing late and my heel has just snapped.
* It's raining on my hair that I've just spent an hour perfecting.
* Oh No! My ex just saw me in a dirty oversized rugby shirt with bed hair.

Many of life’s annoyances can be swept away in a sea of calm with a deep intake of breath in and a tasty chocolate pill. It will soon become one of your hand bag essentials. 30 delicious chocolate pills in a blister pack to keep each little pill as fresh as they day they were made, just for you, or a friend you know that may be feeling a little glum.

Please note: While these pills are great fun for adults, they are NOT intended for children. Please be aware that impressionable youngsters could confuse chocolate pills with real pills and therefore should not be exposed to them."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario