miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2009

Flowers




Beautiful original pen & ink drawings by yellena.

In her page in Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/yellena she said about herself:

"I'm an artist/illustrator residing in beautiful Portland, OR.
My work has been described as "colorful arrangements of organic shapes and tangled lines (which) are at once floral and alien, organic and sci-fi, crafty and fantastic." Within each piece I try to create an intimate world that posesses its own ethos and its own emotional range.
Besides showing my artwork in galleries around the globe, I have done illustration work for Anthropologie, K2 Snowboards, Nike and many others.
My little creations have also appeared in Vogue Australia, Giant Robot, Domino Online, Design Sponge, Apartment Therapy and many other art and design resources and publications."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario